Saturday, July 20, 2019

Wanderlust Album by DT Priya Mishra

Welcome to Our Mixed Media Challenge
"Wanderlust is a Strong desire to travel and explore the world..."
Not that I have travelled a lot, but I love travelling to different places... this is my way to refresh my soul and connect with nature.
So, this month's theme at MMA is "Wanderlust" and I made a Mixed Media Album to store all my travel memories. This moodboard was my idea and you don't have to use the colors in the mood board always, you can take any inspiration from here...




And my Favorite " Wanderlust" Quote is "Live with no excuses and Travel with no regrets"
Here's my project ... 












I made this from scratch and everything is handmade here. The album measures 14 cm*22cm and can hold  50 photos measuring 4"*4" to 6"*4" 3"*5". I used Mintay Wanderlust Papers for this album. For the front and back covers I used chipboards, metal embellishments, wooden embellishments and some fussy cut elements from the Paper pack.
Hope you like it. 
Join our new challenge! 
We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until July 31.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool at the end of this post. 
You can also enter our challenge on Facebook by posting the project photo in the comments of the challenge announcement post on our Facebook page.
On instagram tag us and add our challenge graphic on your post to participate.

DT Priya will choose the winner this month and it's author will win goodies worth INR1000.
The second winner will win goodies worth INR 500 . 
Winner and features will be announced  on August 8th.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer !!

                                                    Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment