Friday, May 22, 2020

Guest Designer ~ Phyllis Fernandez

Hello Crafty Souls

Today we have our March Challenge winner Phyllis Fernandez as Guest Designer.
She has created a beautiful Canvas Inspired by the Mood board this month. You can participate in our challenge through the linky tool below. Also through Facebook and Instagram. Please read our rules before entering. Now over to Phyllis


BLOG     FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

Hi Crafty Friends,  I want to thank Mixed Media Academy for inviting me to be their Guest Design Team for May 2020 Challenge!
Have you seen the Moodboard?  It's so Gorgeous and sweet I had to create something that would showcase my adorable niece Jolee,  the picture was perfect for this color scheme! I created a canvas to inspire you all..


  
I began with a stencil texture paste,  acrylic paint and glitter paste,  magical shaker and created my background.  I did some stamping with grey ink and also stamped with embossing powder to add more texture to my background.  
With the brick chipboard pieces I added white crackle texture paste then spray painted them with 2 different colors amd with the Baby chipboard piece I painted it with some acrylic paint and lastly I heat embossed the filmstrip chipboard with Lindy's embossing powders.  
I gathered embellishments from my stash that would match the mood board and started my layers.  Once I had it all lined out I then added microbeads,  sequins and beads for a pop of interest. Here are some more close ups...





I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful for this challenge,  it's so much fun and such a beautiful moodboard!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!


Do you feel Inspired???
Join our challenge

PRIZES

Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 

One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
a Gift Voucher worth INR 1000 from our Sponsor


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our  Special Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
May Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by May 31st 11:55 pm IST.


   Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete