Monday, June 22, 2020

June Guest Designer ~ Agnieszka Mirkowska

Hello Crafty Souls 
Today at Mixed Media Academy we have our April Challenge Winner Agneiszka Mirkowska 
as our Guest Designer.  She Created an amazing Layout taking inspiration from our Moodboard
this moth. You can find our challenge on the top right bar of the blog also the linky toll is available below this post.
To enter the challenge you can choose our Linky tool, Instagram or Facebook. 
But choose only one medium to enter and remember our rule
not to enter any CARDS/ TAGS or POSTCARDS
Please read all rules before entering

Now over to Agneiszka


INSTAGRAM     FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE  

Hello,

My name is Aga Mirkowska vel Scrapeciarnia and I live in Wroclaw, Poland. Here is my approach to June Challenge. I used the colours: red, black and grey for moodboard and I got inspired by ‘Dance’ – so I chose the photo presenting the feet of a ballet dancer. Here's My project


Firstly, I prepared a sheet of AB Studio papers from Dreamland collection using clear gesso.  Then I put some Decoart modeling paste through the 13 Arts stencil. When it was still wet I put some white embossing powder from Wow! On it and dry. I also put some modeling paste through the stencil presenting notes from 13 Arts. This time without embossing.
Then I glued some elements using gel medium such as: embossed with Wow! silver embossing powder chipboards from Przez Okienko presenting puzzles, cut foil elements from 13 Arts transparent foils, paper flowers with a little bit of gauze, black lace, some leftovers from scrapbooking papers, 3d stones and wings from Prima / Finnabair molds.
The wings were previously painted with gesso and red decoart paint. After that I put a little bit of silver metallic paint from Decoart on it instead of silver wax.
I also chose some quotes from Craft o’Clock sheet of quotes and a little bit of silver microspheres by 13 Arts.
I finished my LO using grey watercolor paint and Fire Opal Color Glow by 13 Arts and I put some black splashes using black 13 Arts Splash! on it. Here's more close ups of my project.







I hope you’ll enjoy my project. If yes, please visit my social media.

Thank you Mixed Media Academy Team for inviting me as a Guest Designer.
I enjoyed a lot to make this inspiration following this month's Beautiful moodboard.
Thank you Agnieszka for such an inspiring project.

Join our Challenge this month
Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 

One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
Gifts worth INR 1000 from our Sponsor



TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
JUNE Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by JUNE 30th 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete