Saturday, January 16, 2021

January Guest Designer ~ Anamika Sarkar

 Hello Mixed Media Academy Fans...!!!

We are excited to welcome the very talented Anamika Sarkar to join us today as our Guest Designer. She  created a stunning project inspired by our January moodboard. You can check our challenge from right side bar and participate to win some amazing sponsored prizes.

Over to Anamika! 


FACEBOOK       YOUTUBE      INSTAGRAM



1. I took a MDF base and start attaching various clay moulds embellishments to enhance my focal point. 


2. I covered the entire project with black gesso. 


3. I applied crackle paste at few places and dry.


4. I played around with splashes, waxes, paints to give my project the desired look.


5. At the end, I covered parts of the project with tinted resin as I wanted the look of water around my focal point.
All throughout I had kept in mind the color scheme  and theme of the mood board for this month. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial as much as I did making it. Thank you Mixed Media Academy for inviting me over. 
Here are some more clicks of my project.





Thank you Anamika for Guest Designing with us.
Do join us for this month's challenge and link your projects through our linky tool.
Thank you.





2 comments: