Monday, February 1, 2021

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE !!!

Hello Friends...
Welcome to Mixed Media Academy February challenge. This month is romantic and our mood board is very simple and romantic at the same time. 

Please remember to read the RULES before entering the challenge

- Create a project taking inspiration from our Mood board and use at least 3 colors from our Color palette ( you can always use black & white )

- We DO NOT accept Cards, Tags, Postcards, ATCs.

- Mention our challenge in your post, share our Mood board and a link to our challenge on your blog. 

- If you do not have a blog, participate through Social Media and share our Mood board along with your project picture Tagging us (FB Or IG)

- Link your projects in the InLinkz tool at the bottom of this post with your Name and Country Name as Title

- Follow our blog, Instagram and like our Facebook Page

Our Challenge is based on QUOTE & COLORS


We want to see how you are inspired by our QUOTE and use at least 3 COLORS from the palette. You can use black and white along with these colors. The quote for February challenge is   "LET YOUR SOUL GLOW". And our colors are CORAL and shades of PINK.
Please read all the RULES on the top bar. Now let's check out the inspirations from our fabulous 
Design Team Members...

 DT  REVEAL  
My daughter Eva turned 5 in January. 
She adores pink in all its shades. 
I was inspired by the colors in the moodboard for February and decorated the bag for her gift. 
I colored the chipboard elements with Copic markers and acrylic paints. 
I used 2 types of structural pastes and finally left splashes of acrylic paints. 
The tags and flowers are from Mintay “Junk Book” and “Flora Book 2”.



For my February inspiration, I prepared a layout called ‘open yourself’. 
The color palette for this month is full of pink and so are colors on my layout. 
I used different shades of punk with a little bit of black and white for contrast. T
he ‘open yourself’ quote corresponds to the moodboard title, that we need to open ourselves 
and let our SOUL glow. The photo on my layout is inspired by the photo with photo with the 
smokes presented on moodboard. I also used the flower theme and I added some paper flowers and ephemeras. 




When love is in the air, grab on to it and then make it a lasting memory. 
Sometimes these memories have to be shared. And what better way to preserve these memories 
as pictures for the upcoming Valentine’s Day. 
I have altered a photo frame to give a distressed background with flowers and embellishments.




I saw the balloons on the moodboard and i just had to do something with that!
So i cut the shape out of carton and created this lovely pink balloon
The items i took out of the moodboard are the lace from the dress the Roses and the quote.
When everything was glued on i sprayed it pink after that i made it White again with gesso and for
the finishing touch i put some sparkles on it.I hope you all like it!




I don't use pink often but the moodboard quote got me thinking about soul and
 where our creativity comes from, and how we grow (and glow!) by challenging ourselves. 
So I decided to create this journal page with all the pinks and sparkly sequins I could find!
 I used some resin moulds, chipboard and acrylic paints to create the detail.




Love is all around us in many forms. Inspired by the beautiful pinks and reds
 from the moodboard and the fantastic theme, i have created a canvas with a half heart 
filled with so mamy textures and colours. The frames represent how we should capture these moments of love in our life.
When its the month of love, everything you see is pink and red ❤️❤️❤️



Hello! Today I'd like to share with you my project inspired by Mixed Media Academy Mood board. I'm not a fan of pink, but as soon as I saw the photo, my project immediately took shape. How do you create? Is it planned or spontaneous?




Inspired by the Coral & pink shades of the Moodboard, I created a soft romantic layout. 
Used a quote "color the soul" inspired by our Moodboard quote. 
Always spend some time with yourself and let your soul glow with positivity. 
Stay calm and wish happiness for everyone around. That's what I feel and share here through my art.
Used some jute fabric, cheese cloth, Chipboards, corrugated sheet and flowers,
 stencil in the background and some craft stones.


Hello, everyone! Today I want to present you my interpretation of our mood board "Let your soul glow". I looked at the board for a long time, the creative works of our designers, 
who have already shown their vision of the topic, and suddenly came to the conclusion that 
I want to show the cherry blossom. I want to bring spring closer, 
feel the warmth of the sun outside the window, hear the birds singing, and finally wake up from hibernation.



Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose winners and it's author will win 

$25 worth prize with from our Sponsor 


$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 


INR 1000 worth prizes from our Sponsor


TOP  Three

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
February Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by February 28th 11:59 pm IST.

READ ALL RULES on the Top Bar
1. Follow our blog.
2. Create a Mixed Media project using at least 3 COLORS from the circles in the mood board .
3. Link your project below with your Name and Country as title
4. Share our challenge Mood board  in your post.
5. Add a link to our challenge on your blog post or tag us on your Social media
6.No Cards/Tags/ATCs

 You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment