Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 2nd DT Reveal

 Hello and welcome to 2nd DT reveal for the month of February. This month we have a colorful mood board with shades of rainbow as colour inspiration. All you have to do is follow our colour scheme (in the circles) below the mood board and make a project to participate 

Please remember to read the RULES before entering the challenge

- Create a project taking inspiration from our Mood board and use at least 3 colors from our Color palette ( you can always use black & white )

- We DO NOT accept Cards, Tags, Postcards, ATCs.

- Mention our challenge in your post, share our Mood board and a link to our challenge on your blog. 

- If you do not have a blog, participate through Social Media and share our Mood board along with your project picture Tagging us (FB Or IG)

- Link your projects in the InLinkz tool at the bottom of this post with your Name and Country Name as Title

- Follow our blog, Instagram and like our Facebook Page

Our Challenge is based on QUOTE & COLORS


Now let's check out the inspirations from our fabulous 
Design Team Members...

 DT  REVEAL  

Hello friends! Today I want to share my bright inspiration. I love rich colors, so my work is reminiscent of summer and southern countries. The blue door invites us to the world of adventure and joyful events!


Our March moodboard is all about the bright colour so I decided to just grab three of the colours, without overthinking whether how they would look together or with any real finish in mind. I created the background image using a stencil and white embossing powder, then just splashed those colours on the page! It's messy, it's fun, it's what art should be!



Everyday paint your world in colours.
Colours are Life.
Colours are hapiness.


I believe Art breathes life into space. Every element of art speaks volumes to the artist and it is this imagination of the artist that pushes him/her to create art. Here's my Mixed Media inspiration for the March mood board challenge. The colour palette is so vibrant and the elements and textures are absolutely gorgeous which motivated me to make this abstract piece.


Here is my project for March month challenge.
Using so many colors in one project is something I have never done. The moodboard really made me challenge myself to create something very different. Love the bright colors, specially the yellow and blue combination from the moodboard and the paint brushes image. Inspired by it, I have altered this palette with many techniques and elements ❤️❤️
Hope you all like it ðŸ˜Š


Great artists are people who find a way to be themselves in their art. Any sort of pretension induces mediocrity in art and life alike.
Art is a colour of life. Art-making has an alchemical effect on the imagination. It awakens the senses and sharpens insights, teaching us to think in symbols, metaphors, and to de-code complexity, so we can perceive the world in new ways.
Her is my inspiration project for March. I have created a mixed media project. Using all colours from the colour palette (Moodboard).
Hope you like my project.




The colors of the moodboard is colorful and bright. The elements of the moodboard reminded me nature,water, affection, love and enjoying. This made me to pick 'Aloha'.
Aloha is nothing but greetings, love & affection.. Aloha is way of life..



This months moodboard is pretty exciting! And its always fun experimenting with different colours and their shades.. I chose shades of blue, pink and yellow from the moodboard.. as The quote suggest, 'its kind of magic' how colours help you with the flow of your design and speaks so much about you, your emotions without using any words..
To quote it,
"I found I could say things with shapes and colours that I couldn't say otherwise.. things I had no word for"

Hey! Nelly @scrapnelli with you
Today I will inspire you with colors and our moodboard for March!
A fountain of emotions flashed in my head when I saw a combination of such bright colors.
And that's what happened!
Get inspired and be happy!


Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose winners and it's author will win 

INR 1000 worth prizes from our Sponsor


$25 worth prize with from our Sponsor 


FEATURED

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Featured Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
March Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by March 31st 11:59 pm IST.

   Have a great day!

READ ALL RULES on the Top Bar
1. Follow our blog.
2. Create a Mixed Media project USING AT LEAST 3 COLORS  in the mood board .
3. Link your project below with YOUR NAME & COUNTRY NAME as title.
4. Share our challenge Mood board  in your post.
5. Add a link to our challenge on your blog post or tag us on your Social media
6. No Cards/Tags/ATCs

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



2 comments: