Tuesday, June 15, 2021

New Design Team July-Dec 2021

Hello friends!!!

It's time to announce our new Design Team for the second half of the year. While announcing this good news, there is a mixture of joy and sadness, because we are very happy to welcome new, talented members but also we have to say goodbye to some talented ladies. Today it's a farewell time for wonderful Vidhi Jadeja who was there with us since our inception. Also we say goodbye to Shraddha Sharma, Subhalaxmi Rout, Sirisha Setia, Lori Woods and Scrap Nelli. Thank you ladies for creating such inspiring projects and sharing your talent with Mixed Media Academy! We are really happy that we have had an opportunity to work with you ! Thank you!!

And now the drumroll!
We are excited and happy to tell you,
who will inspire you as Mixed Media Academy designers here
on the blog and in our social media throughout the next year :)
 Ladies and gentlemen: here they are!!! 

Our new July - December 2021 Design Team!! 

NEW MEMBERS



My name is Aude, I am 43 years old I live in France in the Normandy countryside. I am married and I have 2 daughters of 17 years and 12 years old. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.I love trying new techniques, I love texture pastes and spray inks. I am honored to be part of the MMA creative team.


BLOG      YOUTUBE     FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

Hello Everyone,  
This is Archana here from Bangalore India  ,
My style of work is Mixed media, I explored different types of painting techniques and mediums, Recently I fell in love with mixed media technique, I love the idea of layering several colors, chipboards, Pattern papers, Stamps and textures into one project, I believe in the positive effects of art as it relates to physical and emotional health. Whether creating art or simply viewing it.  
I love challenges and that's what helps me keep my creative soul to stay creative and explore new techniques, I love using different types of embellishments or papers, stamps, Chipboard embellishments and the idea of incorporating them in mixed media is amazing. So happy to be a part of MMA 



Hello beautiful crafters
 I am Hemali Shah from India. I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters. I joined crafting before 4 years and my husband is a big pillar behind that. I was an Interior designer then a mother and now a crafter too...  I love to do mixed media, decoupage with mixed media, and paper crafting too. I am delighted to join MMA and thank the founders for giving me this opportunity.. I am so excited to work with such talented mixed media artists.



Hello everyone, Jaishree this side from Delhi, India. I am a mixed media artist and have been working full time as a crafter since 2017. I occasionally love paper crafting too but somehow find ways to incorporate mixed media into it as well. I love playing with clay molds and  waxes the most. Looking forward to be creating along side such talented artists in the team. So glad to be on MMA team


BLOG    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

Hi, I'm Mariela. On the internet you know me as "Ballots", like those little papers all thrown on the table! Do you know what I'm talking about, right?
I am married, I have 2 children, some pets and I live in the southernmost country in the world ... Argentina. 
I have been doing scrap since 2008 but mixed media only since 2014.
I work teaching mixed media classes, usually traveling to events and workshops, I have already known several countries, but this year my classes have been virtual.
I can live from this which is my passion and I am honoured to be a part of MMA team.



Hello everyone, Priyanka here. happily married and crafting out of passion from my home studio in Gurgoan, India since 4 years now... Something creative has always been a part of my life since childhood, making little sketched cards for school friends, teachers, then moving on to making flowers, paintings, etc in college has made me stand here to finally choose what I loved doing at all times with all support of my dear husband and family. I m a core paper crafter/ scrapbooker but I do love to try out my hands on mixed media sometimes. this is my first time being associated with a challenge group in mixed media...hope it to be fun.... also thanks to the Founders for trusting me and  having on board.




I am Sana Hamza from Bangalore,India.I am a HR by profession.I started my journey in to the world of Mixed Media Art and Art Journals in 2016. I fell in love with crafting, everything about it, from the techniques to the textures.I'm extremely passionate about it.It all started with Mixed Media Art and Art Journals and it has branched into altered art, book marks etc.I like to discover and learn new art,because I believe art has no boundaries for creativity. I am so thankful and honoured to receive this opportunity to be a part of the Design Team of Mixed Media Academy.i am so excited to join this awesome team and looking forward creating along with this awesome artists


FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM      YOUTUBE

Hi I am Sneha here... I live with my husband at Hyderabad ,India. I started this colourful journey 3 years ago. I was fascinated by crafters all around the world and fell in love with the art. Now I have my own youtube channel and Instagram filled with my art work. I like art journaling, mixed media projects and altered projects and love to explore and learn something new everyday.
Super happy to be here with the amazing team...
Thanks team MMA for having me on board. 
Looking forward to creating along with bunch of awesome artists 


BLOG     FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

Hi everyone!
My name´s Stina and I live in the north of Sweden in a house in the country with my husband, 12 year old son and pets. I work as a principal at a preschool and love to spend my time outdoors and gardening.
I have always been a crafting person but started scrapping in 2005. I’m really passionate about Mixed media. I love to mess around with mediums and inks. I’ve been on several Design Teams before but ended them in 2016 when I started a new job that I needed to focus on. But now I’m ready for a new mission and I’m so happy to be a part of MMA team! 

SPECIAL GUEST DESIGNERS

This time we have decided two Special Guest Designers with us who'll be 
creating inspirations every month. And here they are 


BLOG    FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM

My name is Mrs. VTK Rani, from Bangalore, India.
I am a science graduate with MBA In Human Resource Management. I worked in the corporate sector  before initiating my crafting career. My areas of expertise are: Mixed media art, Designer cardmaking, and advanced Scrapbooking .I was always interested in making artistic things from my childhood and have now taken craft as a full time profession. 
I have actively engaged in crafting activities and added 14+ years of valuable experience by utilizing the opportunities related to this exciting profession. My signature style of creating projects is taking ordinary common items and transforming them into visual stunners. I strongly believe that I would be a valuable member of the design team with my creativity and my  HRD corporate experience/ ability to connect with other members in the design team. I'm happy and excited to be a part of this amazing team as a Guest Designer. Hope to have a great time together.



Hello Everyone, My name is Madhurima and I live in West Bengal, India. I am a very enthusiast crafter. Crafting has been my hobby since my high school days and now it has turned into my passion. I am a Chemical Engineer pursuing PhD but simultaneously I like to craft on whenever I get the time. I love all spheres of crafting starting from scrapbooking, card making, art journaling, altered art and mini-album making etc.  So happy to be onboard as a Guest Designer at MMA.

RETURNING MEMBERS















Congratulations and Welcome to the team.
We are so happy to have you on board !!!

















1 comment: