Thursday, December 16, 2021

December Guest Designer ~ Madhurima

Hello Mixed media fans,

This is Madhurima here and today I am with you guys with my third and probably the last project as special guest DT for mixed media academy.
This month's moodboard was so bright and cheerful and seeing it instantly lifts up your mood. I have created a round MDF panel in colors of coral, pink, mint and blues. As the compulsory element for this month was shadow so I have added shadows below the embellishments to add depth.








I hope I have inspired you all with my layout. Hope to see you all soon.

Thank you Madhurima for the gorgeous inspiration. 
Do check out this month's challenge and participate to win awesome prizes from our sponsors. Take care and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment