Saturday, February 16, 2019

February Guest Designer Semonti Roy

Hello Crafty Souls,

Thank you so much for showering so much love to our blog and our Design Team. We have got some extremely beautiful entries so far. If you haven't participated yet, do check out our simple RULES and enter and you could win some lovely prizes.

Today on our blog we have a very talented crafter Semonti Roy, from India, who's here to inspire you all with her beautiful Mixed Media project.
Over to you Semonti....
                                                     

Hello crafty folks,
    
Semonti here from mix media academy challenges with my inspirational post as a this month guest DT.
I love to make altered recycle things. My today’s project is an altered glass bottle.


 For this project I used different type of things and most of them are handmade by me (Foam flowers, Resin frame).
In this project my focal point is color blue. I have used different shades of blue here. Also applied some orange for accent and break the monochromatic of blues. Here are some more pictures of my project.






Hope all of you like my work.

My social media links

               Blog    Facebook Page   Facebook Business Page   Instagram    Pinterest

Thank you Semonti for such a beautiful project.
Wish you all the very best.


1 comment: