Sunday, February 24, 2019

Home Decor Heart with DT Sonika

Hello Crafty Souls,
We have our talented Team Member Sonika today with a Photo Tutorial to inspire you all. Do not forget to enter our challenge this month. You can find the challenge link on our side bar.
Over to Sonika....
Hello Friends
Sonika here with you today with a lovely craft inspiration.
I created a home decor heart panel on mdf base.
So here is the step by step tutorial of this panel...



Step:1. Take the plain mdf panel and coat it with heavy black gesso. 


Step:2. Add textures using stencil and texture paste. I used immix crackle texture paste on the corner of panel


Step:3. Then I adhere some chippies ,clay mould and frame on the panel




Step:4. When all things settled and dry I coat the full panel with black gesso
Step:5. Now the beautiful part come to life after I brushed the whole panel with Finnabair waxes randomly


Step:6. Then i arrange heart in center of frame which I coloured with waxes too
Step:7. To give it more wow effect I sprinkle some glass glitter and adhered with help of clear glue
Step 8 - add love sentiment
Tadaa!!!! My heart panel is ready

List of Supplies:
  •  Immix Heavy gesso black
  •  Itsy bitsy thermocol heart
  •  prima floral stencil
  •  prima redesign moulds
  •  Sakura air-dry clay
  •  Immix texture paste
  •  Dadarkar arts glass glitter
  •  Plain heart mdf panel
  • finnabair waxes silver and ruby red

Hope u guys like this tutorial and try making the same…Do share your creations in our challenge and win awesome goodies..and feel free to connect if case of any queries…

You can check more of my creations here

Hope you enjoy today’s inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment