Thursday, April 25, 2019

April Guest Designer Dawid Trzepizor

Hello Crafty Souls...

Thank you for all you beautiful entries so far. There is still some time to enter our challenge. Do follow our blog and participate to win exciting goodies and also a chance to be our guest designer. You can find our challenge on the right sidebar of the blog.

Today we have our Special Guest Designer Dawid Trzepizor who is our February Challenge winner.
He created a beautiful project for us 
Over to Dawid...


My name’s Dawid. I’m from Poland and live in small village in west part of country. I’m receptionist in old palace in dendrological garden. I always loved a handicraft. I started as a child when my mom taught me a cross sticht and crochet. When I finished a studies I discovered a parchment craft and cardmaking. A little bit time later I started to create in mixed media technique and it’s my favourite technique today.

                                            BLOG           FACEBOOK         INSTAGRAM

My Project



                                                         About project:
I love altered things, because even the broken things and something what looks like a garbage we can change in something nice and beautiful.  I decided to change old can in something new – container on brushes or pens. I chosen a black color and a little metallic finish. For main decoration I chosen dragonfly.

Instructions:
1. I took old can. I had a can of peas.
2. I covered all can with two layers black gesso. Next I mixed black gesso with magic powder getting in this way a black modelling paste. I added a pattern from stencil with this paste.
3. I added  first  layer embellishments. I glued a twine and metallic embellishments. In next step I covered all with black gesso. On this layer I added next embellishments and I painted every next element with black gesso.
4. I’ve made three different colors of wax mixing together clear wax and shiny powders. The last step was to finish the project by adding waxes in three colors: lustered black, red bronze and shimmer mauve. I added waxes only on the embellishments which allowed to highlight all details.”








Thank you Dawid for this beautiful project.
Wish you all the best.
Join our April challenge! 
We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until April 30.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool at the end of this post. 
You can also enter our challenge on Facebook by posting the project photo in the comments of the challenge announcement post on our Facebook page.
On instagram tag us and add our challenge graphic on your post to participate.

DT Vidhi will choose the winner this month and it's author will win goodies worth INR1000.
The second winner will win goodies worth INR 500 . 
Winner and features will be announced  on May 8th.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer !!

                                                    Have a great day!





2 comments:

  1. Wowww!! This is so stunning, and details are just awesome. Many thanks Dawid for joining us as Guest Designer and sharing this fabulous Mixed Media project..

    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete