Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Guest Designer - Unnati Prabhu

                                                                  Hello Crafty Souls...
Welcome to another exciting edition of Mixed Media Academy Challenge.
Today we have our August challenge winner on our blog  Unnati Prabhu with her Guest Designer post.





Hello everyone,
I am so happy to be the winner of August  challenge and excited for designing  at MMA this month.
I absolutely love this theme ,so i am really happy when i saw the mood board.Here is what I made...



Here are the steps for making the project with a few pictures...

1. I have used 6"x 6" canvas for this project. First I have used artistic gesso to prime my canvas.


2. Once the gesso is dried, I have used little birdie fiber texture paste to give wave effect on the top and bottom part of the canvas. 


3. When the texture paste dried completely, I pasted the wooden frame with little birdie heavy gesso.
4. I have used ocean mist and green colored alcohol splash to give ocean effect. Applied darker color at the edges of the wooden frame just to give deapth to the project.


4. Embalished the frame with some pearls , anchors, chips and dolphin as I want. Applied ocean mist alcohol splash through brush over the embalishments and also applied orange colored splash color for few embalishments.



5. Once the colors are dried completely addedd the sentiments which goes well with the theme.




I hope you like my project,do join us and play along.

Thank you Unnati for this gorgeous project with the tutorial...

Do participate in our challenge to win some awesome goodies and also be our next Guest Designer...
You can find this month's challenge on right side bar.

Thank You...









No comments:

Post a Comment