Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Challenge

Hello Crafty Souls,

Welcome to September Challenge at Mixed Media Academy
We have a beautiful moodboard this month which is proposed by our DT Member Monika Tripathy Shukla.
Do you dream in the colors of the sea or it is the water version of the sky for you...
Does it's voice speak to your soul or you see a it as a meditating sage...?
Do you wish to cross the sea or dive deep down to find treasures it holds???
Let us know how you seas your day and what inspired you from our moodboard. Make sure to adhere to the Color scheme and mood ...


Please Read All Rules before entering 

Let's See what our team created 
 Sea theme always inspires me and I decided to alter this hoop and focus on the Lighthouse .I feel that we’re all lighthouses, and my job is to shine my light as brightly as I can in the darkness and navigate myself in correct direction...




 The sea always excites my soul! And every time I do a marine project, I want to convey such a diverse and changeable nature of the sea. This time I prepared a layout for your inspiration. From the mood board, I took the color combination and marine mood to share with you. The background here is made completely from scratch on a piece of watercolor paper. I used Finnabair gesso, paints and waxes. The multi-layer composition is complemented by Fantasy cutting dies and Spring Scrap snippets.
Let your inspiration be as deep as the sea! 



Certainly you are still at sea and I want to inspire you with a work that smells of sea! I have used so many underwater elements and the word "timeless" 
Moodboard is fantastic this month, rich of ideas to tell us your summer! What do you think?


The deep blue Sea can drift away things while sailing and I altered an Anchor which is the strength that keeps our feet grounded and make our spirits fly...  



Sometimes when the waves brings you a message in a bottle from the depths of the sea! A bottle, lost and forgotten, encrusted with layers of sand, sea bed, crystals and crustaceans, you feel lucky to "seas" the day!!!

See the Seahorse in the Sea... It reminds us to see the bigger picture around us and be beautiful in your own way...



My September inspiration from the moodboard ~ it’s summer here and perfect time for beach , so here I am presenting my version of sea!! Well I am using this very special seashell from our first vacation so it’s so precious shell for me!! I hope this project inspire you to create beautiful your Version of sea on your canvas!!




I have altered a Cloth tag in Anchor shape ( which is of Card Board material ) and created a Jewellery Necklace from It !!! Which I can use it and even wear on my beach holidays... Isn't that sounds great. Do join us for a wonderful challenge this month !!! I am inspired by its colour and a theme of beach 



When the sun melts in the sea... That's my favorite time of the day. I love watching sunset at the beach and collecting sea shells is my favorite thing 😍
Here's my Sea theme layout with a little girl collecting seashells ....


Join our new challenge! 
We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until September 30.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool at the end of this post. 
You can also enter our challenge on Facebook by posting the project photo in the comments of the challenge announcement post on our Facebook page.
On instagram tag us and add our challenge graphic on your post to participate.

DT Priyanka will choose the winner this month and it's author will win goodies worth INR1000.
One Indian winner will win goodies worth INR 500 from our sponsor Creative Minds . 
Winner and features will be announced  on October 8th.
And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer !!

   Have a great day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment