Thursday, January 16, 2020

January Special Guest Designer ~ Pooja Sharma

Hello Crafty Souls,

Today at Mixed Media Academy we have the talented Pooja Sharma as our Guest Designer. She has made this awesome project for this month's challenge inspiration. 



Hello everyone, I am Pooja Sharma. I am a mixed media artists, I am feeling glad and excited to be here as a guest designer for  mixed media academy. Thank you for inviting me here. As you all know this in the first month of this new year and everyone must be feeling fresh, positive,full of energy like me.


Every new year we all try to make some rules for ourselves and my rule will be  to no more highlight my weakness in front of everyone. It will never help you to grow. One should always avoid to underestimate oneself and always try to think positive. I wish this year will be bring more positivity for me and for all of you.

This month mood board theme and colours are so perfect and inspiring for me to start my first project of this new year. I have created a layout inspired with sun colors.


For the base I have used orange and black tone paper. I  have pasted half black papers over the orange one,and applied all over clear gesso. Then I did some stenciling work with orange tone chalk paints for the background and some stenciling work with  modelling paste too. When I was satisfied with the background I started my composition with lots of flowers,die cuts,chipboards and other things. I have used some Lindy's colors according to theme to give some colors to my project. 



I used cheese cloth piece which I have pasted over the pic as that it is representing the things which we leave out from our inside
  I always  try to Express my inner thought through my projects.



I hope you all find my project inspiring. Looking forward to see your awesome creation. 
Thank you so much. 

Thank you Pooja for this lovely project with the tutorial. It is really cool!

Do participate in our challenge to win some awesome goodies from our generous sponsors this month and also be our next Guest Designer...
You can find this month's challenge on right side bar.

Thank You...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project... So many amazing details here. Thank you so much for Guest Designing with us Pooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am glad to be here, have a great year

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you deep within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately find him open his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete