Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January Challenge

Happy New Year Crafty Souls...!

We are back again - A great time to start - new year - new beginning - new artistic challenges - new artistic journey - new creative Team - new Sponsors with a lot of amazing prizes to win
Are you in?

In January we are all going to talk about New Beginning -  A new Beginning can be a goal in your life, something new happening around, new year, a new job,a new day, a new morning, a newborn think about the possibilities you are going to discover, unfold and get inspired with!
Are there any special memories of last year that you think can bring on some new opportunities, a new book you've just bought, a bunch of people you met at the craft fair or in your workshop...  Are there any places which are mesmerising for you and you'd like to explore? The possibilities are endless - we are all surrounded by stories or are able to create new ones, using our imagination or simply playing with words... Let your creativity wing it's way!


Here is our moodboard - "New Beginning & Bright Colors" - and use any three colors from our color palette. ( Remember no Cards/Tags/ ATCs /Postcards)

Let us know and what inspires you from the moodboard.


Our Design Team created some beautiful projects to inspire you all...






My work is a picture on canvas. I made it using Powertex media. It has many color transitions, as well as cracks created with 3 D Easy Flex paste. It gives the effect of the morning or evening sky or may be creating the illusion of a galaxy or a colourful constellation... you can observe through your own thoughts 
I was inspired by the colors of marginal, turquoise and dirty purple from our january moodboard and this project marks my new beginning at Mixed Media Academy... 



2019 was a very ordinary year. I have a small child, so there was no time and circumstances for madness and news. However, in 2019 my passion for handicrafts developed a lot, new DT, won in challenges, my complacency, new friends or my daughter's willingness to join my passion. All this meant that I decided to create an Art journal page. The flower symbolizes my passion, petals are successes, while small, growing leaves are desires and goals. In addition, the cloud with the inscription training obscures the sun, because I think that we should always train.



I was inspired by the freshness of the colours Pink, Teal and the yellow from our january palette. It reminded me of the spring colours. I created this beautiful spring Wall Decor and the quote which I have used is one of my favourite quotes.



I was inspired by the freshness of the colours Yellow, Teal and the pink from the colour palette.
I love the intense colors of the challenge it always reminds me of joy, happiness and laughter.
Just like a fresh start to a new feeling, and inner excitement towards something different and new. Here is my project depicting the freshness in new beginning and our january moodboard



I made a layout inspired by Yellow, Pink, and Teal green colors from the palette and the theme New beginning. I used the picture of the birth of a butterfly to start his new life. A new beginning brings in a lot of happiness, possibilities and positiveness in our lives. So it's a great time of the year to start afresh...
Hope you all like my project



This challenge is a great beginning in fact I used "AND THE ADVENTURE BEGIN" in my project and the bright colors from the pallet because I wish a great year, full of colors and good stuff ahead to all of you! This challenge has great colors and a great message, I am sure you will have a start with us in a great way!!!!



A new beginning for me is a hope for the best, for new impressions and possibilities. It's a flame that illuminates our lives.  So I decided to create this candlestick, which combines antiquity and brightness. Hope you like it!



For me every day is a new beginning.Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be. I see life with a positive perspective and try to live in the present moment rather than carrying the burden of the past or tension of future. Life is so very beautiful and we all need to live it fully. Here is my Art journal spread with the New sun of the new year with a promise of a wonderful day ahead...



Join our new challenge! 
We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until January 31.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool at the end of this post. 
You can also enter our challenge on Facebook by posting the project photo in the comments of the challenge announcement post on our Facebook page.
On instagram tag us and add our challenge graphic on your post to participate.

PRIZES

Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 
Little Birdie Crafts

Our Second Winner will win goodies worth INR 500 from us.
Three Feature projects will win Badges to flaunt.
Winner and features will be announced  on February 8th.
And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer !!


   Have a great day!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments: