Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Challenge

Hello Crafty Souls!!!
Welcome to July Crafty edition of Mixed Media Academy Challenge.
A huge thank you to everyone who participated last month. We'll announce our winner on 8 July, so keep looking this space. This month also we have our generous sponsors giving away fabulous prizes. So come and join us...
This month we have a monochrome GREEN mood board with the theme "Keep Close To Nature's Heart" Make a project inspired by the moodboard picture. You may use elements/quotes related to nature and Natural elements.Shades of GREEN is what we want to see in your project.
Do stick to the moodboard and use at least 3 colours from the palette.
And Remember NO CARDS/TAGS/ATCs/ POSTCARDS



Over to our Creative Team for some amazing inspirations


     "NATURE" WHEN THIS WORDS COME TO OUR MIND FIRST COLOUR VISIBLE "GREEN".
WHICH IS INDICATION OF BALANCE , FRESHNESS AND harmony.
ACCORDING TO ME
The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.”
So join us this month. In like manner, let the intensity of nature give you motivation for innovativeness.


Nature is Mysterious. Nature is a blessing for us. We all should preserve it and take care of nature and realise how important nature is for us. In the current scenario everyone of us realised the importance of nature, my project represents the mystery, nature holds in itself and realise it's blessing and be thankful.

Green color reminds me of the power of nature - that's why I used a heart in this project. We must always remember that without a nature we can't survive



Green colour symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Also, it has strong emotional correspondence with safety, therefore, is my Green Angel Guard, to protect and make my life more harmonious .



For me Green colour represents calmness, relaxation, also provides a sense of vitality and renewal. All lim Nature is divine, so let it bloom. Grow more plant and take care of our planet.


Time spent in nature is time spent realizing that you don't know it all and that you never will. Green is my favourite colour. It always keeps me close to nature. Here's my take on the July mood board.

For me walking through nature, be it forest, hills and mountains, beaches, or just greenery all around gives me satisfaction and peace to find myself. John Muir said, " In every walk with nature, one receives far more than one seeks." I have found out to be true for me every single time. Being one with nature is peaceful and therapeutic. I discover more about myself in the relaxation tht being in the lap of nature povides. Hence the quote that I chose. The leaves in the journal page design represents nature and mandala represents the world inside me.

Hello my creative friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.
Just look at our moodboard this month! It breathes nature and pacifies!
I live near the forest and like to walk there and be filled with new life energy. I like to inhale the smell of pines and firs. I like to hear birds sing and murmur streams. Time spent in nature is not wasted.
Join us this month. And let the power of nature give you inspiration for creativity!


Do you feel Inspired???
Join our challenge


PRIZES

Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 

One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
Gifts worth INR 500 from our Sponsor



TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
JUNE Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by July 31st 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. keep close to nature's heart.. such a meaningful thought. we come from nature,everything gets from nature.though we have colorful universe to see, the MONOCHROMATIC GREEN pops out everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much amazing project by our design team member. It seems Nature has blooms. Hope nature earth bless us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moodboard and amazing inspirations from all members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete