Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Challenge

 Hello and welcome to yet another exciting challenge at Mixed Media Academy.

This month it is all about the "memories". Create a mixed media project showing elements of autumn and reminiscing about old memories. Use at least 3 colours from our colour palette in your project.
Here is our lovely moodboard.


To win a prize you must make a project around our moodboard and follow all rules mentioned below.


Now over to our Design Team for some creative inspirations:

For September challenge I created an album. I think that there is no better things to store memories than photos and albums. I hope my family and I will take a lot of autumn photos this year. The fox on the cover is supposed to refer to our dogs, are you curious what breed they are? 





It's the little memories that will last a lifetime, it's mean creating memories is a priceless gift. Memories will last a lifetime things only a short period of time.
Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our soul, to keep our heart warm when we are lonely, our memories are the only paradise from which we can never be expelled.


For as long as I can remember, fall has been my favorite time of year (and winter 2) ,😉.
I cannot get enough of fall. The colors, the holidays, the changes -- it's all so magical to me. Every year it's similar, but every year feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time. As I've been working for the past few months on living positively in the present moment, it makes a lot of sense to me to celebrate this present of mine -- the beautiful change in season -- and time to make some new memories .


Hello, friends! Today I'd like to share with you my dreamy autumn mood.. Summer is almost over and I will keep memories about it, about sunlight and sea, I will drink my hot tea and dream about my future trips and plans.


Sometimes you will never know the true value of the moment until it becomes a memory. Here's my mixed media inspiration for this month's mood board challenge. I have used all the colours from the mood board.

When you miss someone you love, every little thing reminds you of them. Sometimes it's a simple fragrance which brings forth the memories of you together, sometimes it's a song. Especially when you are toasting to good times, the memories of good times in the past with a loved one, brings a smile on your face and that's the time when the lyrics of Maroon 5's "Memories" hits home hard. This month's moodboard inspired me to make a layout which sort of visually represents this song which is very close to my heart!


Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose winners and it's author will win 

$25 worth prize with from our Sponsor 


$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 



One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
Goodie Bag worth INR 750 from our Sponsor


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
SEPTEMBER Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by September 30th 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!

re invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Hi...I want to post my 2nd project. But facing problem. Please help.
    Subhalaxmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://craftydreamers-by-subhalaxmi.blogspot.com/2020/09/lovely-memories.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful moodboard. cool breeze with warm memories and colorful scenario will lasts forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Please help me to upload the link..trying since 30 minutes, it says, "Party has ended", even though I have 1 hours more to upload and still have about 15 minutes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can email.yoir entry if the link doesn't work at times. mmachallengeblog@gmail.com
      Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

      Delete