Thursday, October 29, 2020

DT CALL

 Mixed Media Academy is looking for You! 

We are looking for new Design Team members to help us expanding our wings in 2021.

CALL ENDS ON November 15



We are looking for 
  • Great Mixed Media Artists creating Scrapbook pages,Art Journals,Off the page projects, ATCs etc
  • Willing to take up extra job like Blog/Sponsor /Pinterest coordinator
  • Able to submit projects on time ( Most Important)
  • Active on Social Media
  • Able to work in a team environment

Design Team members are required to:
  • Create one project for our Challenge each month
  • Create and host one live session in our Facebook group (once in SIX months)
  • Is reliable and Stick to the designated Schedule
  • Comment on challenge entries
  • Be actively involved in team discussions and decisions


If this sounds like you, please send an email with DT call 2021 in the subject to mmachallengeblog@gmail.com and Link to all your Social media 

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR ADMIN TEAM WHO CAN MANAGE THE BLOG AND OUR SPONSORS AND ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN TAKING DECISIONS. MENTION IN YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE ANY OF THESE JOBS.


The term is for 6 months, starting January 1st, 2021.
Send in your applications on or before November 15th, 2020.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete