Sunday, November 1, 2020

November Challenge

   Hello and welcome to the November challenge at Mixed Media Academy. 

This has been a tough year and as we are approaching the end of 2020, we wish normalcy to return. As we have already suffered a lot, let's now spend sometime thinking about ourselves. So here's our challenge "MY MOOD" 

Share with us, what's your Mood lately... do you think or pay attention to yourself... Use at least 3 colors from the palette and participate in our challenge 


Create a project around our mood board and follow all rules mentioned below to win 
any of the sponsored prizes.



                                          Here's some inspirations from our Design Team

Take control of your life. Your future is in your hands. Don't allow others to control the direction of your life. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn't shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don't allow your emotions to overpower your intelligence. It knows what to do. So master calmness in every situation and take control of your life. A recent lesson learnt from another episode in my life





My Mood this month is Princessy as I'm spending some time with my parents after a long long time and like every girl I'm the princess of my loving parents.Also this is the Festive season in India which unfortunately we have to celebrate at home... But we will have loads of fun as we are together and that's most important



Feathers and mood brings these words in my mind...Drama Queen!!!  My mood keeps on changing and, since, face is the most expressive part of our body, it mirrors my mood.  But either I am feeling festive or I am feeing broken and down, I always keep the crown on my head, it may be crooked sometimes but it always stays there! 
 I made a Venetian mask for the Carnival mood this festive season. It shows my many moods, festive, happy, positive, broken, sad, down or cracked. We can't go out and celebrate like last year this festive season but to enjoy you do not need to go out, you can celebrate at home with family and boost your mood!





Go with flow.feathers are so light weighted that they go with any flow. So as krishna's flute. When krishna flute begins all go with its flows. So we are going right know with flow of covid. Sometimes we cant do anything and just have to go with flow. My take on this moodboard



Hello, friends! Today I'd like to shaw my project, inspired by November moodboard. I was thinking about mystery and beauty of violet palette, tried to create an elegant and graceful project.



Hello folks,
November moodboard is so amazing. Full of my favourite colours. These days i love teal and purple colours. I have created a canvas with Prima's stamp image and coloured it with watercolour colours.
Just want to spread postive thought to all the women who are surrounding me, " Shine Wherever You Go! "


Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose winners and it's author will win 

$25 worth prize with from our Sponsor 


$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
NOVEMBER Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by November 30th 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. All the feathers gathering like our wishes, happiness, calmness and became wings of our soul. Beautiful moodboard. Thank you for inspiring with colourful moodboard

    ReplyDelete