Wednesday, December 25, 2019

December Guest Designer - Janja Fingušt

Hello Crafty Souls,

Today at Mixed Media Academy we have the talented Janja Fingušt as our Guest Designer. She has made this awesome project for this month's challenge inspiration. 




Hello, I am Janja and this is the magical time of the year.
Today am I on Mixed Media Academy as guest designer for December challenge. They have beautiful moodboard for this month. With warm lights, winter blue and Christmas red colours.

https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-challenge.html

For this project I decided to recycle light bulb and make an Christmas tree decoration. I  coloured my bulb with white gesso. Made some texture with gauze and 3D powder. Colored it again with gesso and added some color with Lindy's spray and Finnabair waxes. I fussy cut some images from the beautiful paper Mintay by Karola collection Home for Christmas.
I love making foamiran flowers and using them on my project.







Hope you guys like my work share and wish you all good luck who joins this month's challenge at MMA. 

Thank you Janja for this gorgeous project with the tutorial. Love it totally...

Do participate in our challenge to win some awesome goodies from our generous sponsors this month and also be our next Guest Designer...
You can find this month's challenge on right side bar.

Thank You...

No comments:

Post a Comment