Monday, August 10, 2020

August 2nd DT Reveal

                                                    Hello Mixed Media Academy Fans...
Today we are back with some inspirations from our Design Team for this month's challenge.
Join us, follow all rules and win some fabulous sponsor prizes.


Check out the Rules here


Being messy with my project is difficult for me. I love my projects clean and colorful. The colours f this month's moodboard are fabulous and I loved playing with them. I am a messy crafter so in my project I'm showing how difficult it becomes to search my crafty materials while creating a project. 
But crafty and genius people are messy in real life so I love to think that way.



Sometimes it's good to be a little bit messy. Let's fly and make some mess!




Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is here with you.
This month we have such an unusual, bright moodboard. I love the contrasting color scheme and the theme of our challenge. I have prepared for you a layout full of freedom, passion and drive. Don't be afraid to be a little crazy! Our weirdness is our inner magic! Breathe deeply, create freely, be yourself!
Join us in this incredible challenge!
Bye-Bye!


Hello everyone, I am sharing an art journal inspired by our August Challenge mood board. When it comes to my style of crafting, I am messy, I love to experiment with different backgrounds using different type of mediums. The words Be messy and Complicated are main focus of my project. I made a messy background for my art journal and added a sentiment which depicts everything is complicated if no one explain it to you nicely. I hope you will love it.



This mood board is definitely a challenging one for me, because I am a kind of an organized person & I always prefer my projects to be perfect. But I really enjoyed making this one, I tried the messy background with bit Color pop outs from the mood board.



Hi all.. Here is my project for August. Personally I do not like messy things in my life and also don't like messy projects at all. So this moodboard is challenging for me. Hope I have quite justis with the moodboard. I honestly I really enjoy to make it.😊
This delightful quote shares that life is messy, complicated, full of fear and worrisome things, life is also glorious & adventurous, simple, full of wonder and collect some amazing things. Don't let those seeming imperfection ,stop you from embracing who and what you are and showing up for your life. I've got this embrace it all and show up.



Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 

One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
Goodie Bag worth INR 1000 from our Sponsor


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
JUNE Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by July 31st 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete