Saturday, August 1, 2020

August Challenge

Hello and welcome t another exciting challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
This month we want to make some mess and use our colour palette in your project.
Here is our lovely moodboard.



To win a prize you must make a project around our Modboard
 and follow all rules mentioned below.


Now over to our Design Team for some creative inspirations

Hello, When I saw this challenge I thought - it must be art journal page. I’ve used tissue paper in random places and then covered whole page using dylusions paints. In the next step I’ve used one of colors with a stencil. After drying, I used stamps with black ink and added splashes. To finish my project, I used a sticker with text and a photo of girl cut from paper. In this project I wanted to show a girl who created a graffiti on a wall and now she is telling us "me?? nooo".


I'm one person who cannot stand mess around. Being messy is not my style even in art work. This is one of the most difficult topic that I have ever done. But this was fun. I loved the colours from the mood board and ended up doing this.


Hello beautiful ladies
This is my project for August
like to be messy sometimes it makes me get into proportions sometimes and realize that not everything has to be perfect in life.
This time I chose to focus on my main object which is the butterfly.
I made a messy background from acrylic paints and printed a butterfly on it.
Behind the frame I printed a sentence that I very much identify with.




Messy v interesting moodboard this time
As we know our favorite and role model of youngsters SSR (SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT) is not between us, it's shocking and unbelievable news ,its forced to think me
A actors life seems v glamorous from outside but its like quite messy internally there is many shades behind all.
I tried to show this from this creation


Hello ...
I have created an art journal page ! Love to create this messy background... this bright and lovely colours adds more interest !
Country life is little messy life but who used to live there doesn’t like to live anywhere else in the world ! They have their own happiness and peace around the messy surroundings. They are happy with in their own world.



Hello, creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my "messy" project. I was inspired by art of Jean-Michel Basquiat, very expressive artist from USA. I'am really messy person, so this month i can be myself))




Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose the winner and it's author will win 
$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 

One Indian Winner, as voted by our DT Members will receive 
Goodie Bag worth INR 1000 from our Sponsor


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
JUNE Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by July 31st 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment