Tuesday, November 10, 2020

November 2nd DT Reveal

                                                   Hello Mixed Media Academy Fans...

Today we are back with some more inspirations from our Design Team for November challenge. This is our Mood board



Make a project around our mood board and 
 follow all rules mentioned below and win some fabulous sponsor prizes.


Teal, blue and kind of purple with peacock catched my eyes. I have created art journal page for November month.Peacocks are never fly high like other birds. But it dance beautiful. Everyone is special as their own.Like everyone has dreams,but hesitate to try it.
The inspiration-
"Your wings already exists.All you have to do is flying". Flying to achieve our goals.may be improving something that already exists within us or May be achieving happiness. Or achieve inner peace.



I like violet colors and feathers, so when I saw this mood board I thought - this is create for me and it'll be easy project. This fairy represent talent. She is beautiful and free. She is almost shining. Behind her back I hid a bird in a cage. Remember when you have bad days, bad mood,
you feel trapped, you can sit down and relax during crafting. Everything is better when your soul shine.
This canvas was a birthday present for my crafty friend 




Even when the weather is a little bit dark and it's getting colder and colder outside it is still great to have fun. Now we have longer nights to create. So my mood is excited and I took inspiration from our moodboard colours to create this piece.





Hello creative souls!
This month we are in a lilac-blue mood! Our moodboard with these bright feathers made me associate with a bright carnival. I have created my canvas "Carnival Night" for your inspiration. Lush bright dresses, feathers, funny music, masks, laughter and fun! Let this mood whirl you in the cheerful dance of my carnival night!
Join our challenge!



Today my mood is very festive as it's my Birthday. The month of November is very special to me, my little munchkin is also November month born and my brother too. One more reason to be joyful is Diwali festival. All we know that many are miles apart from their loved ones this year just like me because of Covid_19. I wanted to send my lovely wishes to everyone, so I made these colourful mixed media tea light candle holders. I have recycled plastic lids into these gorgeous festive decorations.
"May this auspicious occasion light up your life with happiness, joy and peace"
HAPPY DIWALI.... 



Do you feel inspired!
Join our challenge!!!

PRIZE

Our Design Team will choose winners and it's author will win 

$25 worth prize with from our Sponsor 


$25 worth prize from our Sponsor 


TOP 3

Our Design Team will select Top 3 Projects and they will receive Top 3 Badges 

GUEST DESIGNER

Our challenge winner, with highest number of votes as voted by our Design team, 
will be invited to be our Guest Designer.

We are very grateful to all our generous sponsors for these fabulous prizes.
To learn more about any of them, click on the SPONSORS tab above. 
We are looking forward to seeing your entries into our
NOVEMBER Challenge

Link up your projects using our Link Tool below by November 30th 11:55 pm IST.

   Have a great day!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



1 comment: