Thursday, December 5, 2019

2020 New Design Team

Hello Crafty Souls...
We are so happy to announce our New Design Team...
Before that we would like to thank you each and everyone who applied for our DT call. It was an extremely difficult job to pick the team out of so many fabulous applications. Thank you so much for applying and don't be disheartened if you are not selected, there is always a next time. And yes, we will wait for you...

 AND we would like to wish good luck to our two Design Team Members who stepped down 
We will miss you here at Mixed Media Academy and wish them good luck. We thank you for being with us in this journey and brightening up this space with your amazing creativity.

Now, We would like to welcome our 2020 Design Team. 

Returning Creative And Admin Members

New Creative Members


My name is Chaitali Dekhtawala. I am a self-taught Mixed-Media Artist from Buffalo, NY. Started as a hobby...today it's a passion!
I believe art is an inspiration for everyone. It fills the mind with imagination and the heart with wonder. Being born with a love for creativity as a child, I always had a desire to put my creative ideas into beautiful art. 
Eventually, I found a way to express my creativity using mixed mediums like paper, canvas, wood, fabrics, and metal trinkets with various types of paints. I fabricate different textures, adore stamping and inking, collaging and assembling to create my artworks. I love creating mixed media layouts and altering n redesigning.
Currently, I am a member of 4 Art Associations in Buffalo. I have taken part in many Art Exhibitions and Art Show in the past two years and have won awards and recognitions.
I love challenging myself; keep experimenting and learning new techniques and style with each project. I like telling a story each time through my artwork. Love sending a message across by adding quotes. I simply adore adding details to my work. 
I would love to be part of your lovely team. I think it would be a great opportunity to grow, to learn and to get inspired! And, in turn inspire others to take part in MMA challenges and know more about the team and its goals. 




My name is Ira. I'm from Ukraine, 35 years old and fascinated with scrapbooking for about three years.Scrapbooking brought me into the world of Mixed Media. At first, I liked only Paper crafts, but after several MK on Mixed Media, I got into a network of paints, stencils and stamps. I hope to inspire more people through my creativity. I am happy to join Mixed Media Academy and work along with such amazing ladies.



Hello! My name is Ksenia and I am from Russia (born in Saint-Petersbourg, now live in Moscow).
I'm a professional pianist and piano teacher. I started play piano since I was 5, music is my passion. 1,5 years ago I saw mixed media works on Internet, I decided to try to create something similar and now I can't stop! Mixed media became my second passion (after music of course:)) I like bright colors, oriental style, art nouveau, steampunk. Mixed media is the best opportunity to express yourself and I 
am so happy to inspire you all through Mixed Media Academy.



Hello ! MY name is Magdalena- Megi Crafts. I live in Poland. I started with Scrapbooking and card making and I never thought about Mixed Media. But when I started the whole fun began. Now I cannot imagine my life without it. I am so happy to be in MIxed Media Academy Team and I believe, we will have a wonderful year ahead.



Hello... My Name is Pati. I am from Poland from a town near Czech border. I love Mixed Media, Scrapbooking and I'm a POwertex trainer in Poland. I am very happy that I can create with some extremely talented ladies here at Mixed Media Academy.




Hello. I am Priya Satish from Bangalore, India. I am a classical dancer allured to the alchemy of arts. I like all Indian traditional art forms and an educator of fine art and one stroke painting. Whatever art I do, I put my heart and soul into it and you can always see positivity in all my art works. I believe, life isn't finding yourself, it is about creating yourself. I am happy to be a part of Mixed Media Academy in this journey of creativity.



My name is Roopashree and I live in India.
I am lucky enough to practice both my profession & passion to gather, A freelance Architect & a crafter by heart, who likes to explore & experiment all types of art from that's how I can say am expertise in 50+ art form & never hesitate to try any new art in town. I am so happy to be here at Mixed Media Academy with so many lovely ladies from across the globe.




I’m from Howrah, Kolkata, West-Bengal. Although I born and grew up in a small historical town name Serampore. I’ve completed my graduation and diploma in multimedia. Since childhood I was love to doing artwork make various type of handwork for decorate home. Last 6 years I’m passionate about crafting and my hobby turned into my career. I love decoupage and Mixed Media a lot. I am so happy to join Mixed Media Academy and hope to have a lovely year ahead.



 My name is Shalhev Gan and I live in Israel.
I'm scrap booking & Mixed media and art journal artist, crazy lover for art.
2years ago I was exposed to Mix Media and Art journal ,and since then I have been completely in love with this art.I'm a woman of many interests:  a mixed media artist, art journalcrapbook  designer who loves new challenges, experiments and developing new techniques and skills.
My projects are texture and art medium-based: I make paper and canvas, layouts, collages and altered art, tags, journal pages, stamps – and many more. I am honoured to join Mixed Media Academy and hope to have a great creative year ahead.


Welcome ladies to the team.
Hope to have a great year ahead.

****
Do not forget to participate in our challenge this month to win amazing prizes.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Ladies...
    Hope to have an amazing creative year ahead.

    ReplyDelete