Monday, December 16, 2019

December Special Guest Designer ~ Hema VelCraft

Hello Crafty Souls,

Today at Mixed Media Academy we have the talented Hema VelCraft as our Guest Designer. She has made this awesome project for this month's challenge inspiration. 



FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     BLOG     PINTEREST

I'm Hema here from Bangalore and thank you for the opportunity given. I'm a self taught mixed media artist and still exploring this art and a scrapbooker like many other ladies in the industry and happy to be Guest Designing here for Mixed Media Academy blog. Here is what I made

     
Here's my Small bio and the rest of the details:  

I love all kinds of mediums in my work. My best hobby is playing around with beautiful papers, chippies (love them), paints, textures.......shine and glitters....I love the process of creation and have been creating things since childhood - handmade, paintings, colours always attract me.  I love making my own flowers for my projects. I initially started making cards and slowly moved on making many paper craft creations like albums, tags, diy, and slowly it was mixed media which caught my attention and as a self taught mixed media person I love to play with colours, textures, mediums and create lovely creations. Its here you get more freedom to use even the smallest thing in your stash which is just lying in your box......so I love to put in all the stuff and create a magic. I love the colours on my messy hands....LOL!!  I draw inspiration from anything anywhere and would just sit and create.....that's all is shown in my work. I'm happy to be invited as Guest Designer for the month in this team with such talented ladies around!!

Project details:
  1. Primed the canvas, layered it with crackle paste and later played with colors - Lindys magicals and sprays, balanced the blending of colors on the base panel.
  2. Heat set all the chippies with Lindys EP.
  3. Fussycut paper embelishements for layering.
  4. Added diecuts for the LO with some pattern papers and also few were distressed as well.
  5. Layered all these elements with topping of some real branches, spinecone, frosting snow, stayfoam balls, frosting powder, shrink plastic for snowy effect, pompom balls and few flowers and leaves were adhered to beautify the project.





Hope you guys like my work share and wish you all good luck who joins this month's challenge at MMA. 

Thank you Hema for this gorgeous project with the tutorial. Love it totally...

Do participate in our challenge to win some awesome goodies from our generous sponsors this month and also be our next Guest Designer...
You can find this month's challenge on right side bar.

Thank You...

3 comments:

  1. beautiful project! full of details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful canvas! So snowy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project
    Thank you for Guest Designing with us.

    ReplyDelete