Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Challenge

Hello Crafty Souls...
Welcome to the last challenge of the year 2019 at Mixed Media Academy.
December is the month of Winter, festival and joy and in most part of the world Winter has already arrived. Winter spreads it's white sheet all over... It's the time for some woolens, Christmas hopes, comfort of home, good food and warmth and the touch of a friendly hand.
Winter is fun... Winter is Awesome...
So our moodboard this month is  
"WINTER LOVE" 


Let us know how this mood board inspired you, in your own creative way. Remember NO CARDS/TAGS/ATCS
Here is what our Fabulous Design Team created 

Winter is my Favorite time of the year. I love the woolens and comfort of home. A good book and my coffee makes my winters even more cozy. I love this moodboard, with so many options to go for... I chose a blue and white winter. Show us your winter moos this month...


Christmas brings hope and joy to our lives and our moodboard this month is so simple yet interesting. I created an altered art and used our cozy family photo to make it even more cheerful. This home decor will surely bring a bling to my home this winter. Let us know what you create inspired by our mood board this month

This month we have an amazing winter Christmas moodboard! I was inspired by the light colors and the warmth of candles. So I decided to make home decor - glowing jars.
I covered the jars with transparent craquelure paste and paints. So they look as if covered with ice and hoarfrost. Also I decorated them with Christmas elements.
The result is a cozy home winter decor!
Take your inspiration from our moodboard and join us in this challenge!


My Winter love is only Christmas. Here I am presenting my mixed media Christmas Layout for Mixed Media academy challenge. I hope this project inspire you to create your own winter Love ðŸ’•


Winter is my favourite time of the year and I love this month's mood board. I decided to go with the blue christmas and altered this Santa Shoe. For decoration I used Texture paste through a stencil, some handmade foamiran flower and fussy cut elements..
Let us know what inspired you from our moodboard.

December has arrived finally! Don't you smell the scent of holidays? The warmth of the blankets, the beauty of the lights and the goodness of the hot chocolate?
All these remember you can enclose in a mini album I choose to show you today!
Hope you inspire you!

Winter wonderland is my project for this month. I'm inspired by this winter moodboard and created a cozy winter scene using lots of fussy cutting elements, flowers and fillers. I created the winter snowy background using a brick stencil and texture paste. 

Here is my take on the moodboard. I love the Christmas and winter feeling and my Layout is all red with a lot of Christmas elements. I used the picture of a cute boy dressed as Santa, added a lot of Red and white flowers. For the background I used Star stencil, Spray paints and stamps. Let us know your take on our challenge this month...



Join our new challenge! 
We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until December 31.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool at the end of this post. 
You can also enter our challenge on Facebook by posting the project photo in the comments of the challenge announcement post on our Facebook page.
On instagram tag us and add our challenge graphic on your post to participate.

PRIZES

Our Design Team will choose the winner this month and it's author will win goodies worth INR 1000.
Our Second Winner will win goodies worth INR 500 from our sponsor Creative Minds . 
Winner and features will be announced  on December 8th.
And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer !!

   Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Lovely theme,I also love winter...love the cold,snow,christmas and the charms of winter....beautiful inspirations ❤

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mood board.. It has actually lifted the mood and put me in thinking mood to create something for the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊
      Shall wait for your participation

      Delete
  3. Come to the knowledge that my card can not be accepted to the challenge...
    I missed that part that says thare are not enough ...sorry for the mistake...
    Will know for the future challenges...have to say that I'M
    A bit disappointed that this are the rules ...be happy to understand why tags for example not good for your challenges ? Of course im able to do other things just wandering... 😊
    Thank you 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...
      we are really sorry for this. But as there are so many challenges for cards and tags, we decided to keep this challenge for other projects only. In some months of the year we do accept Cards and tags (anything Goes challenges). We had two such challenges last year. Hope you create according to our challenge in future and we'll be happy to see you again here. We loved your projects

      Delete